Most everything is well; presented, however the Appliance is presented mainly during the lecture where the camera focus is on Malan; the display behind him is so out of focus that many characters couldn't be identified. Even worse, the black area at the bottom was not only equally unidentifiable it was often completely covered. I need a lot of help to use the appliance; is there anywhere I can get a description of the use of the 'buttons' and the procedures to operate it properly? The following are some of the questions I'd like answered:
- How do you make the list that includes 'jharvard' appear in the left column next to the list in the panel on its right that includes 'Dropbox'?
- How do you make the 'Save' window appear near the top of the appliance?
- When saving a program do you use the 'save' button from 'File' on the 'save' button that appears near the right bottom of the appliance.
- What command do you use in front of a program name to tell it to run?
- What other commands like 'CD' can be used in the command area and what do they do?