My serial number for downloading the 365-day trail of VMware Fusion doesn't work.
Here's what I tried so far:
- I emailed firstname.lastname@example.org and I got an email in return with a serial number and instructions.
- I clicked the link in the instruction, but it doesn't work (it redirects to the general home page)
- I search for the VMware Fusion software manually, found it and downloaded it.
- When the installation program asks for a serial number I enter the serial number from the e-mail I got.
- I get an error message that the code is invalid with a big 'buy' button to buy a licence.
I am doing all this in Europe, could that have something to do with it? And when the program asks for the serial number, there is no mention of a 365-day trial period, did I download the correct version? Might not be relevant, but I am working on an i-mac using OSx 10.9.4.