I submitted my solution to PSET6, but the autograder does not seem to evaluate the solution correctly. I have checked the solution using check50 and everything passed. I compared the staff solution against mine and also confirmed that the submitted solution works fine. No memory leaking also. According to the instructions it is OK to research hash functions on the WEB or books as long as we acknowledge the source. I did that. My solution uses two extra files, trie.c and trie.h. I did change the make file also. I suspect that the problem is with the autograder because when I checked my solution with check50 the web site instructions were: check50 2014/x/pset6/speller dictionary.c dictionary.h Makefile but that didn't work. I had to add to the command line the two files that I created: check50 2014/x/pset6/speller dictionary.c dictionary.h trie.c trie.h Makefile in order to make it pass the autograder. Normally this should not be a problem because the site instructions state: You may add functions to dictionary.c or to files of your own creation so long as all of your code compiles via make. I would like to get some help on how to get credit for this.